Again that time of the month? Accounts must be sent, but customer payments have not been settled yet?
Have you considered all outsourcers of your debtors? Finkor Secretarial Services can administer your debtors account. But how does it work?
Outsourcing of debtors involves types of the following:
- The customer provides Finkor of the invoices issued during the month.
- The customer provides Finkor with customer payments received during the month, either by providing copies of bank statements or a summary thereof.
- Finkor processes the data on recognized accounting software and generates monthly statements for the client’s clients. All data processing has sufficient audit trail for easy auditing.
- Monthly statements are posted or posted, depending on the need.
- The customer is provided monthly with a debtor list with the total amounts receivable as well as the age of the debt.
- Payments that exceed the normal payment terms are followed by a call or letter, as the case may be, and the need of the customer.
- If the customer has the need to address defaulters legally, the bill is referred to Finkor Legal Services for collection.